cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: [IMP] Another showstopper? [was: SitemapSource doesn't refresh correctly]
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 08:59:20 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>

>>Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

<snip/>

>>So what I propose is that MutableEnvironmentFacade keeps track of the
>>values it was given at the first call to setURI(prefix, uri) and puts
>>them back on the wrapped environment when reset() is called.
>>
>>What do you think ?
>>

>To be honest, I can't judge if it works or not :) But I trust you, and
>yes doing it in MutableEnvironmentFacade  is a little bit cleaner.

Done.

I went through most samples that involve cocoon: sources and they seem
to behave correctly. But please cross-check.

I also have an error with the Midi block (first time I look at it) :
http://localhost:8888/samples/midi/inverted/cocoon.mid :
Original Exception: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 99
at org.apache.cocoon.components.midi.xmidi.Utils.baToHex(Utils.java:158)
at
org.apache.cocoon.generation.XMidiGenerator.doTrack(XMidiGenerator.java:899)
at
org.apache.cocoon.generation.XMidiGenerator.parseMIDI(XMidiGenerator.java:304)
at
org.apache.cocoon.generation.XMidiGenerator.generate(XMidiGenerator.java:182)

Am I the only one to see this (Win XP, JDK 1.4.1) ?

Sylvain