cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <>
Subject Re: Track feature requests in bugzilla?
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2003 08:25:03 GMT
Le Vendredi, 10 oct 2003, à 10:11 Europe/Zurich, Joerg Heinicke a écrit

> Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
>> ...Finally, saved queries help a lot, you can create the 4-5 queries
>> that you need regularly and then mostly forget about the query page.
>> I don't know if they exist in the 2.14.2 version that we're using,
>> but if they are they seem to be disabled (Pier?).
> No, I'm using them heavily. One for Cocoon, one for XSLTC, ... And
> they are simple to use with an URL like
> buglist.cgi?&cmdtype=runnamed&namedcmd=Cocoon. Why do you think they
> are disabled?

You mean "saving bookmarks to queries", right?
In 2.16 you can actually save a query, give it a name and it can appear
as a link at the bottom of the bugzilla page when you're logged in,
it's much more convenient and stays on the server.

According to
this seems to exist in our version, but I don't see the corresponding
fields on the query form. Am I overlooking something?

View raw message