cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Track feature requests in bugzilla?
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2003 08:25:03 GMT
Le Vendredi, 10 oct 2003, à 10:11 Europe/Zurich, Joerg Heinicke a écrit
:

> Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
>
>> ...Finally, saved queries help a lot, you can create the 4-5 queries
>> that you need regularly and then mostly forget about the query page.
>> I don't know if they exist in the 2.14.2 version that we're using,
>> but if they are they seem to be disabled (Pier?).
>
> No, I'm using them heavily. One for Cocoon, one for XSLTC, ... And
> they are simple to use with an URL like
> http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/
> buglist.cgi?&cmdtype=runnamed&namedcmd=Cocoon. Why do you think they
> are disabled?

You mean "saving bookmarks to queries", right?
In 2.16 you can actually save a query, give it a name and it can appear
as a link at the bottom of the bugzilla page when you're logged in,
it's much more convenient and stays on the server.

According to http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/queryhelp.cgi#therest
this seems to exist in our version, but I don't see the corresponding
fields on the query form. Am I overlooking something?

-Bertrand