cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject RE: OJB Sample?? Or Block is missing...
Date Sat, 18 Oct 2003 07:01:40 GMT
JD Daniels dijo:
> Original Exception: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> com/sun/jdori/model/jdo/JDOModelException
>
> 	at org.apache.ojb.jdori.sql.OjbStorePMF.getStoreManager(Unknown Source)

Did you have database block?

where you have deployed the jdo.jar and the jdori.jar?

It looks like the jar are not at all or cocoon can not find the jars.

Try to put the jdo.jar and jdori.jar in lib/local then do a build.sh clean
and then build again.

I am really interested why this works for me and not for you. I will be
here this night, because I have many work to do. But I will stay also
checking mails from you. OK?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo