cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: OJB Sample?? Or Block is missing...
Date Sat, 18 Oct 2003 00:02:07 GMT
JD Daniels dijo:
> Antonio's post about druid got me going again.....

We are in the same road! ;-)

There is a light at the end of the tunnel, you will see.

> Anyone help me?? arrggh

Take it easy. :-)

Please first review if the samples are working for you. Currently, there
are just 2 samples working. Both with JDO. There is one sample with XSP
and another with woody.

I will try to check why are you getting this error.

> Antonio, have you got this to actually work!?!?!?

Yep. Check the samples on the CVS version. The samples must work if you
put the jdo.jar and jdori.jar in lib/locals.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.