cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <>
Subject Re: [Woody] woody.js (show) woody2.js (showForm) et al
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2003 11:29:01 GMT
Ugo Cei dijo:
> Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>> Sylvain Wallez dijo:
>>>Yep. And posts like Barzilai's one make me wonder if we should stop
>>> development in the 2.1 repo and move it over to 2.2 into a new
>>> "cforms" (Cocoon forms) block. Note that this doesn't prevent to
>>> backport this block to 2.1 before an official 2.2 release if we
>>> consider that it has reached some level of stability (including docs).
>> -1. I think woody need to get improved even faster than the current
>> trend in the current release too. 2.2 is far away and since it will be
>> at a stable level this would slowdown the development of woody. :-(
> Antonio, I agree with you here. Besides, we have no blocks in 2.2 now.
> I've already started using Woody in all new developments since in its
> current form it's already better than {XML,JX}Forms (besides lacking the
>   possibility of populating a selection list from a collection
> instantiated in the flow, but I'm working on it).
> I also resolved to document all the additions and bugfixes I commit, and
>  write unit tests for them too. The latter is giving me more troubles
> than I thought, however :-(.

Great! To be honest: I cannot write test at all :-(, so your help here is
very welcome!

I hope we will have a very stable woody whith many cool features when 2.2
will be released!

Same as you, we are also working with woody and of course we will post and
document any enhancement and bugfixed we did. I think this is a nice

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

View raw message