cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: [Woody] woody.js (show) woody2.js (showForm) et al
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2003 09:46:19 GMT
Barzilai Spinak dijo:
> Right now, the best Woody documentation there is, is the one at the Wiki
>  pages which is several eons old
> and just shows a lot of disperesed concepts and bits but not the wires
> that make them work with each other.

Hi Barzilai:

First, your name is not very common in this part of the planet :-D It is
hungarian?

Now to the things:

I understand the kind of problems you have. Woody is still a work in
progress but very dynamic and at the current stage, stable and maybe many
things will not change any more. But please, don't take this for sure.
Maybe woody will change in the near future, but not much.

A recent proposal is change of the name to Cocoon forms. But I think this
change will be just for the next 2.2 version of Cocoon.

If you wish to know about the lastest of the woody and get a better
overview of what woody is and how you can use it. I think apart of wiki
there is a very nice presentation (BTW, made by Sylvain at GT2003). I
rather want to call it: "Learn Woody in 45 mins."

http://apache.datahost.com.ar/cocoon/events/gt2003/videos/13-woody-flowscript.avi

Before viewing the video I also recommend you to download the presentation:
http://apache.datahost.com.ar/cocoon/events/gt2003/presentations/13-woody-flowscript.pdf

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo