cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: [GT2003] Thank you
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2003 09:11:29 GMT
Sylvain Wallez dijo:
> Yep. I was amazed by the number of people coming to me after my Woody
> presentation, asking questions, proposing enhancements, use cases, etc.
> This is a real need, and we seem to have a real solution now.

Yep. We need boost the woody development. :)

Many people is needed the woody implementation (we are in the row too!).
Currently, we are having problems related to Flow+Woody+OJB it just stall.
Today we will do a little research trying to find the error.

We need to do a demo on friday morning and I don't know if this will work
at all. :-0

Desafortunately, we dont know how to start cocoon in debug mode under
eclipse. If someone can write a doc about this, please do it. This will
for sure help us in finding where the bug is.

Also, I don't know if I can touch the woody code, I requested permision
before, but nobody give us a green light for that. I promise not broke the
current code :)

We already developed a very simple squeleton (a dir structure) for the
proposed "business objects". Inside every "business object" is a generic
sitemap.xmap that handle the forms that manage the "business object". This
generic sitemap then can be literaly copied to every new businnes object.

The idea (as I posted before) is to allow a kind of plugin of the business
objects inside cocoon. We are almost ending a usecase of that, but still
there is the problem related to a stall while calling OJB inside flow. :(

I know this is not to said: "Wow". But maybe it can show a usecase or best
practices to use woody+flow+OJB.

We need also integrate the authentication framework inside the squeleton.
(To be done).

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.