cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: Continuations and multiple sessions
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2003 23:18:16 GMT
Jeff Ramsdale dijo:
> Hi all,
>
> Up till now I've only casually been following progress on flow and forms
> development in Cocoon but recently I've had opportunity to dig deeper
> (new job--woo hoo!).

Congrats!!! :-D

> I'm curious about how flow/continuations are handled in a situation
> where the user has begun interacting with a flow-managed page and then
> they open a new window (via CTRL-N, say) and the two windows get out of
> sync with each other. Is it possible to invalidate one and not the
> other? How can the server identify each?

Well, this is under discussion right now. But under other perspective:
The user send the link to a friend (in other machine).

AFAIK, this is very hard to manage and there has been some comments about
how to solve this tpe of solutions, but still there is not a clear "green
light" to follow.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo