cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject [SOLUTION] - Re: [Woody binding] - o.a.commons.jxpath.JXPathException: Exception trying to create xpath areas[7]; InsertBean jxpath factory failed.
Date Sun, 26 Oct 2003 17:06:05 GMT
Hi:

Sorry, this was my fault.

I am learning while trying to work. Now, I know the problem is not related
to Cocoon, but since I think many other people on the list will benefit
for this. I decided to post the solution:

The JDO specification said (chapter 14.6.1 page 105):
<snip>
14.6.1 Query Execution

The Query interface provides methods that execute the query based on the
parameters given. They return an unmodificable Collection.....
</snip>

The last sentence is the root of the problem. I got this Collection and
tried to modify it by adding a new row to the woody repeater. This is why
I got the error described in the first mail of the thread.

At this point Flow+Woody+OJBwithJDO is working fine. I will continue the
tests. :-D

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo