cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Track feature requests in bugzilla?
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2003 08:46:03 GMT
Le Vendredi, 10 oct 2003, à 10:41 Europe/Zurich, David Crossley a écrit
:
> ...You must be missing it. I use that feature all the time. I have
> a few queries stored in my Bugzilla user space: cocoon2-outstanding
> and cocoon2-major
>
> Look for the "Remember this query, and name it" feature on the query
> page....

<crawling-under-the-table>
err..blush...I was not logged in to bugzilla ;-)
It's this age thing again I guess, sorry for the noise.
</crawling-under-the-table>

> I am quite happy with using Bugzilla and see no need to change.

so am I, except for a non-urgent upgrade to a newer version.

-Bertrand