cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leandro Rosa <leandro_...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Cocoon & Design Patterns & EJB
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2003 11:34:15 GMT
Hi All,

I am investigating Cocoon, but I don't obtain answers
in the Cocoon user mailing list and web resources to
following questions:

1) What are the Design Patterns (of small granularity,
i.e., facade, etc) implemented by Cocoon? In which
components are they? Are they transparent to user?
2) I desire to develop an application with Cocoon and
EJB. Will I have to implement EJB Design Patterns by
myself? Or, are there Components (Avalon or other)
that make this integration?

Anybody knows papers/articles about these questions?

Thanks in advanced,

Leandro Rosa

Yahoo! Mail - o melhor webmail do Brasil
http://mail.yahoo.com.br