cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Kohlhaas <christop...@einfachanders.de>
Subject Re: Avalon+XSLT+Mozilla = The Wobzilla-editor
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2003 19:00:07 GMT
On Wed, Oct 15, 2003 at 08:12:32PM +0200, Steven Noels wrote:
> No luck here on Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US;

I'm sorry for the errors on the macintosh. Will investigate, as soon
as I get to a mac. Never thought, that so many cocooners are mac-users.
I've heard of some issues with XUL menus on the mac a time ago but
I had hoped they were fixed.

> rv:1.5a) Gecko/20030728 Mozilla Firebird/0.6.1
> Error: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure
> code: 0x8000ffff (NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED) [nsIPrefBranch.getIntPref]"
> nsresult: "0x8000ffff (NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED)"  location: "JS frame ::
> chrome://cookie/content/cookieTasksOverlay.xul :: CookieTasksStartup ::
> line 84"  data: no]

I use the same version of fireball on debian/linux and it works fine.
I never got this error, nor does wobzilla use any Wobzilla internal
XPCOMs except the standard XUL and it surely doesn't use
cookies. Currently I'm replacing the menus with javascript ones.  Hope
that will fix your problems. I'll report when I've finished the
javascript menus.

Does anyone knows a link to a simple, short javascript menu library?

Christopher