cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Kohlhaas <christop...@einfachanders.de>
Subject Re: Avalon+XSLT+Mozilla = The Wobzilla-editor
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2003 16:09:48 GMT
On Wed, Oct 15, 2003 at 06:54:35AM -0700, Robert Koberg wrote:
> Also doesn't work on my WinXP (Mozilla 1.4 -- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U;
> Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624). The top menus show up but
> get errors when accessing anything.

Try again, I had the write permisson for some files enabled by
mistake. That lead to incorrect demo-data, possible due to concurrent
save request. The test sava-data.php wasn't made for this.

As I said, there is still a server-backend missing (hope to integrate
in cocoon).

> On my Mac OSX 10.2.8 with (Mozilla 1.4 -- Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac
> OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624). The top menus do not show.

Sorry, I thought they fixed the menu issue for mac in the new Mozilla.
Will try to investigate this issue further (unfortunatly I don't have
a mac, but I know someone who has one).

I will probably replace the remaining XUL-Parts (the menus) with
javascript equivalents. Its somehow dissapointing that it is still
hard two write a cross-plattform application for the same browser
version.