cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Velle Andrè <>
Subject RE: Flow problem on Weblogic 8.1
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2003 15:39:03 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> Christopher Oliver wrote:
> So the simple solution may be to use the ParanoidCocoonServlet !
> It was made just for solving this jar hell, by loading the Cocoon
> servlet (or any other servlet) in a "shielding" classloader that will
> load everything (class and resources) from WEB-INF first and from
> upper-level classloaders next.
A solution it is but simple it is not - I tried it. BEA's policy of including lots of libraries
in the weblogic.jar means lots of classcastexceptions, and weeding out libraries by hand :-(.
But it may be the only solution I have - short of replacing Weblogic entirely, which I may
yet do.

View raw message