cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: Forrest docs in old format.
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2003 07:18:46 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I noted almost all the docs in Cocoon website is in the "old" document v10
> of Forrest:
>
> <!DOCTYPE document PUBLIC "-//APACHE//DTD Documentation V1.0//EN"
> "../dtd/document-v10.dtd">
>
> Can we change to the "new" format v12?

Yes, but there is a problem. We could change all the docs to v1.2
and the generation of docs via 'build docs' should be okay.

However, remember that docs are also built via the webapp
localhost:8888/docs/
and this still uses stylesheets that are specific to v1.0

http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=ForrestProposal
... this identifies some of the issues. The complexity is probably
why no-one has been brave enough to do this job yet.

--David