cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Linotype all
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2003 14:12:15 GMT
On Thu, 2003-10-16 at 16:09, Klaus Bertram wrote:
> Hi all
>
> i checked out 2.1 form cvs and make a clean build
> and now nothing work (moz and IE), in edit mode all is blank no src in
> the browser
> Here is the system.out exception by jetty:
>
> 15:57:41.944 WARN!! Error for /samples/linotype/private/edit/news/3/
> java.lang.VerifyError: (class:
> org/apache/cocoon/generation/JXTemplateGenerator$
> TransformerAdapter$TemplateConsumer, method: endDocument signature: ()V)
> Incompatible argument to function
>          at
> org.apache.cocoon.generation.JXTemplateGenerator$TransformerAdapter.s
> etup(JXTemplateGenerator.java:2509)
>          at

I'll commit a fix shortly.

I don't know why it gives this problem though, at first I thought it was
maybe a bug in the Linux JVM I'm using.

The class TemplateConsumer is a static inner class of the class
TransformerAdapter, which in itself is a static inner class of the class
JXTemplateGenerator. TemplateConsumer holds an instance of
JXTemplateGenerator, and tries to access its "xmlConsumer" protected
instance variable. Changing that by using a getter to get the
xmlConsumer solves the problem. Strange though that this code compiles
but fails at runtime...