cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: [site docs] build failing
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 08:14:37 GMT
Upayavira wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
<snip/>

> >You do get that vital hint if there are *no* broken links.
>
> Huh?

If you build a site that *has no* broken links, then you will get
a successful build, and a reminder to check the broken links file.

If you build a site that *does have* broken links, then you will get
a mention of the broken link as it goes past, and a "build failed"
message at the end. However there is no message to check the broken
links file.