cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject successful Hackathon
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2003 09:02:21 GMT
Congratulations, the Hackathon appeared to be very successful
from this side of the planet. It was great to watch the Wiki
pages building (special thanks to Bertrand) and the blogs.
I tried to wait up to see the Bugzilla flood, but it was too late.
What a lovely thing the next morning to find about 100 emails
over 90 minutes.

I wonder if we could hold a regular "virtual hackathon", say on
the first Wednesday of every month starting at 09:00 GMT and running
for 24 hours - join in whenever you can. We certainly need to do
something to keep Bugzilla up-to-date. We could include on the
agenda the Wiki page SamplesRefactor.

Thanks to Bertrand, we have another night's entertainment ahead with
the Wiki flood from the GetTogether.

--David