cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: followup (offlist)
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2003 12:36:33 GMT
Le Jeudi, 2 oct 2003, à 14:28 Europe/Zurich, Berin Loritsch a écrit

> ...For instance, if you changed BLOCK-INF to COCOON-INF, then it is
> very clear
> that the Cocoon solution is proprietary to Cocoon, and noone should
> expect
> a Cocoon block to function the same way in a Merlin/Phoenix
> environment.

Sorry, I overlooked this when saying that I basically agree with
Stefano on going our own way for blocks at this time.

I'm +1 on changing the BLOCK-INF name to COCOON-INF or whatever makes
sense and does not cause conflicts.

> ..the BLOCK-INF directory is a net liability for
> both of us--and blindly dismissing that would be a bad thing IMNSHO...

I was blind, but now I see (a little bit) - thanks!

-Bertrand