cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: successful Hackathon
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2003 09:31:36 GMT
Hi David,

> .... It was great to watch the Wiki
> pages building (special thanks to Bertrand) and the blogs

I've been saving the pages but the credit goes also to Jeremy and
Steven - we wrote them together working at the same time on the same
page with SubEthaEdit. More people are joining this morning to help
doing this, great!

> ...I wonder if we could hold a regular "virtual hackathon", say on
> the first Wednesday of every month starting at 09:00 GMT and running
> for 24 hours - join in whenever you can....

I like the idea, will mention it in my talk about tools this afternoon.

-Bertrand