cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Konstantin Piroumian" <kpiroum...@apache.org>
Subject Tabs on Cocoon site
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2003 06:26:51 GMT
Hi guys & girls!

Had a look at the updated Cocoon site and it is great to see that the layout
is now displayed correctly in IE.

Though, I don't quite understand why the left menu is still that overcrowded
while we have a nice possibility in Forrest to group related items into
separate tabs.

I see the following possible tabs:

- Home - for news, abouts, download, links and all the other stuff that does
not require deep knowledge of Cocoon, but should serve as a starting point.

- Documentation - this one is obvious. Just move the Documentation section
to a tab and divide the topics into sections, e.g. User docs or Dev docs.

- Project - all the project development stuff

and probably
- Community - but this one can happily live on the 'Home' tab.

What do you think?

--  Konstantin Piroumian        kpiroumian@apache.org
(rather incative, but still following the discussions)