cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Guido Casper" <gcas...@s-und-n.de>
Subject repository block (was Re: [RT] Source extensions)
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 18:56:40 GMT
I would like to make the following changes to the 2.1 repo and will go
ahead if noone objects (as soon I find some time):

-Creating a repository block and moving there all source interfaces not
part of excalibur's sourceresolve package.
-Moving there the SourceInspector interface and implementations
-Adding a setSourceProperty() method to the SourceInspector interface
-Marking the slide block as unstable
-Moving there Linotypes repository abstraction(s)

So the repository block would currently be not much more than a single
place to better be able compare/comment/improve/unify/consolidate.

This would remove the dependency of the webdav block and the scratchpad
block on the slide block but make them all (including Linotype) depend
on the repository block.

Guido