cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Reinhard Poetz" <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [RT] FirstFriday - monthly virtual Hackathon
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 08:41:26 GMT

> From: Bertrand Delacretaz [mailto:bdelacretaz@apache.org]
>
> Le Jeudi, 9 oct 2003, à 07:35 Europe/Zurich, Tony Collen a écrit :
> > ...Hmm, 0300 in my timezone.. I guess I'll be getting work started
> > when most of Europe is leaving work for the day.. ah well,
> better than
> > none :)
>
> Dunno, people are probably also going to start later when coming back
> from work - we have to try and see I guess.

I added a list of all people attending including the time when I'll have
time and the probability of having time (maybe special for me because  I
reserved the day for a customer but I don't think we will need it).

See http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FirstFridayNovember2003

This list should help to find out when other people plan to be online
and maybe helps to coordinate.

Cheers,
Reinhard