cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Laurent Trillaud" <ltrill...@jouve.fr>
Subject RE: [Portal] future and design questions
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2003 14:06:31 GMT
Hi!
My company is also working on the new portal engine.
Our goal is to use the portal as the cocoon framework for all our webapps.
We will work very soon on enhancements of the portal to build complex websites.
- Work area managed by multiple menus with multiple level.
- Bookmarkable portal url.
- More back office.
- etc.
See also http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=106700374115231&w=2

Portal enhancements will be given to the community.

Regards,
Laurent Trillaud