Hi,

I'm playing with Woody and Flowscript and want to include some dynamic javascript as Flowscript.  The javascript would be generated by transforming some XML markup into script.  So I tried:
        cocoon.load("cocoon:/getControllerLogic");
from somewhere in Woody's flowscript.

But it seems that Flowscripts are loaded once and only once when the sitemap is loaded.  Is this correct?  Or am I doing something wrong?

Or maybe tryin to use dynamic flowscript is just bad magic?  I'm playing around with the thought of supporting hundreds or thousands of forms, each with (potentially) their own unique controller logic....

Any thoughts?

--Michael