cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Billard <obill...@rennes.jouve.fr>
Subject [Portal] how to load a coplet before an other ?
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 09:49:52 GMT
Hi all,

My question would suit also the dev-list, so I repost it.
Sorry if it's noise for you...

My app is composed mainly of a left menu and a main page. Each of it is a coplet.
Using flowscript, the main page modifies a file, which is parsed to render the left menu.
Is it possible to prioriterize (a new word ?) the load of the coplets ?

In final words I want to load the main page, _then_ the left menu... But the structure of

the portal layout (menu definition, then main page) seems to control the rendering order...

Thanks in advance

--
Olivier BILLARD