cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cron Block [was [Vote] Releasing 2.1.1]
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 09:45:24 GMT

Bertrand Delacretaz wrote, On 04/09/2003 11.16:
> Le Jeudi, 4 sep 2003, à 11:12 Europe/Zurich, Carsten Ziegeler a écrit :
>
>> ...b) convert the scratchpad to a block (this would also solve the
>> problem
>> with the two velocity jars).
>
> Very good idea, you got my +1.

ScratchpadBlock! Well, in reality not everything can usually be made
into a block. Sometimes the scratchpad would have classes that will not
be able to be hooked *on* Cocoon but will *enhance* the core.

So I don't think that removing the scratchpad altogether is necessary.

Big +1 though at putting all the blockable things that are now in the
scratchpad in a scratchpad block, and it also helps in making the build
more consistent with the fact that they will become blocks anyway.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -