cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CommandManager issues [was Re: Releasing 2.1.1?]
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 13:51:58 GMT

Carsten Ziegeler wrote, On 02/09/2003 15.21:

> Bruno Dumon wrote:
>
>>>Another idea: could you try my original changed jar available here:
>>>http://outerthought.net/~bruno/concurrent.jar
>>
>>Never mind, I can reproduce the problem now on marc's pc.
>
> Great, so I'm not insane! (I tried your version anyway, but without success)

OT: seems like me a few days ago, when I phoned my mom happily saying "I
have fever! :-D " because I felt groggy but nobody really took it
seriously before ;-)

(I'm quite sane now BTW, apart from a sore throat that is again getting
worse and the fact that I'll have to start to play golf just to find a
use for my tonsils)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -