cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tuomo L <tleso...@cc.hut.fi>
Subject Re: New protocol for in-memory resources
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 14:32:11 GMT

> If you knew all that and just wanted to propose a shortcut "source" view
> into uploaded files, I don't see why not. (Sylvain, did you mean it
> can't be implemented now or hasn't yet been implemented?)

Yep, I found that wikidoc earlier. If none of you guys have the time, I
could go, and start implementing that source, but would probably need some
advice to get started. First, if I take the context-source for a
skeleton, how do I add the new protocol to the system so it's usable through
resolveURI() ? Any documentation on this yet?

Thanks for your answers and interest!

-Tuomo