cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <giac...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Quartz version
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 21:00:23 GMT
On Wed, 3 Sep 2003, Bruno Dumon wrote:

> Giacomo,
>
> Just saw this printend on my console:
>
> INFO: Quartz scheduler version: 1.0.7
>
> I think you made the same mistake I did when I first tried to download
> quartz: the newest versions are at the bottom of the download page:
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=23781&release_id=84796
>
> 1.2.2 seems like the most recent stable release.

Uhh, sorry, didn't saw it. I'll fix that tomorrow.

Anyway, could some of you review that new block and give me your oppinion
about names of config elements/attributes (I'm not good in naming) and the
interface JobScheduler (I know it's still missing something i.e.
getJobList or alike to enable management of Jobs).

The ThreadPool I've written for Quartz (well it's just a wrapper) could be
refactored as a component of it's own (seems Doug Lea's utility classes
are well accepted, now ;-), and it's in Cocoon anyway).

BTW: Anybody written a Commons LogFactory that uses a LogKitManager?
I'd like to get Quartz logging in one of our loggers.

Giaomo