cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From mratl...@collegenet.com
Subject dynamic flowscript
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 03:17:17 GMT
Hi,

I'm playing with Woody and Flowscript and want to include some dynamic
javascript as Flowscript.  The javascript would be generated by
transforming some XML markup into script.  So I tried:
        cocoon.load("cocoon:/getControllerLogic");
from somewhere in Woody's flowscript.

But it seems that Flowscripts are loaded once and only once when the
sitemap is loaded.  Is this correct?  Or am I doing something wrong?

Or maybe tryin to use dynamic flowscript is just bad magic?  I'm playing
around with the thought of supporting hundreds or thousands of forms, each
with (potentially) their own unique controller logic....

Any thoughts?

--Michael