cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From volker.schm...@basf-it-services.com
Subject Re:Re: Portal dependency on JDOM is overrated?
Date Sun, 14 Sep 2003 09:26:56 GMT

I think it is only a documentation fault.
I add the author to CC (gerald.kahrer@rizit.at)

Volker

Joerg Heinicke <jheinicke@virbus.de> wrote:
> Carsten is in holidays for three weeks, but maybe one of the other S&N
> people knows (Matthew, Guido)?? Was it planned to replace W3C DOM with
> JDOM or the other way around?

I'm not familiar with the portal code and don't know of any planned
refactoring. I'd say if JDOM isn't used, remove it. I'll take Carsten's
rage ;-)

Guido

(Maybe one of the BASF people know more, Volker?)

> Joerg
>
> Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>> Couple of portal files:

cocoon-2.1\src\blocks\portal\java\org\apache\cocoon\portal\application\P
ortalApplicationConfig.java

cocoon-2.1\src\blocks\portal\java\org\apache\cocoon\portal\application\P
ortalApplicationConfigFactory.java