cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From mratl...@collegenet.com
Subject Re: The granularity of continuations
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2003 19:05:00 GMT
Sylvain,

Speaking as someone who understands continuations about as well as they do
Attic Greek (menin aedie Thea is about as far as I have gotten), I
appreciated the publication of your investigations.  I understand
continuations a bit better now.  Thank you.

--Michael

Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wallez@anyware-tech.com> wrote on 09/28/2003
11:36:00 PM: