cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From mratl...@collegenet.com
Subject Re: dynamic flowscript
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 00:43:40 GMT
Sylvain,

Thanks for the tip.  It turns out that I must touch *both* the script file
containing the load(...) instruction and the sitemap (!) before my .js
file is properly updated.  I did not try touching the "main" script file;
this would be woody.js, which is in a jar.

It's a hack, but it works, and now I can try a few more things...

--Michael

Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wallez@anyware-tech.com> wrote on 09/03/2003
12:47:59 AM: