cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject [Vote] Releasing next version
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 09:05:51 GMT
Hi,

it seems that we had some minor problems with the 2.1.1 release
as stated recently in this list. That's why we didn't officially
announce the release.
AFAIK, the problems are all solved in the current cvs, so I suggest
that we make quickly a 2.1.2 release and announce officially.

With respect to the recent thread about release management, I propse
a release date of October, 1th which would include a freeze of the
cvs starting on monday, 29th.

If we don't want to make a 2.1.2 release yet, we have to announce
2.1.1 and provide *somehow* a patch. I think releasing 2.1.2 is
easier.

So please cast your vote for either:

a) Make a 2.1.2 release on October, 1th

OR