cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: CommandManager issues [was Re: Releasing 2.1.1?]
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 08:10:20 GMT
Bruno Dumon wrote:

> I just verified and it works here (both jdk 1.4 and 1.3), so I'm looking
> for alternative explanations: did you remove the old util.concurrent jar
> from your WEB-INF/lib ?

Yes. Hmm, strange - just to make sure that I did nothing wrong when testing,
I changed the following two methods in the interrupt:

        public long getRepeatInterval() {
            return 2000;
        }

        /**
         * Get the number of millis to wait for the first invocation
         */
        public long getDelayInterval() {
            return 0;
        }

And then the execute() method is sometimes invoked once (before jetty is
up completly) and sometimes not at all.

Carsten