cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Flow & Auth-fw sample
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2003 09:31:21 GMT
Upayavira wrote:

> I have committed a partly working auth-fw/flow sample. I think it is
> basically there, but I am gettting stuck with:
>
> SessionManager.streamContextFragment: Context 'authentication' not found.
>
> I've never used the session manager (nor sessions for that matter), so
> I'm a bit out of my depth. Could one of you take a look and see if you
> can see how to make it work?
>
> [The one thing I can spot is that cocoon.redirectTo(uri) in FOM_Cocoon
> sets the 'session' value to false, so there appears to be no way to do a
> session aware redirect from flow].

I haven't looked at your code/sample yet, but I can try to explain some
parts: after a successful authentication, the authentication context
is stored in the session; so if you have a redirect (or a link) that does
not preserve the session than the user is not authenticated any more
and that could lead to the message from above.

In addition, to get information from the authentication context, you
have usually to tell the authentication framework which handler to
use. This is done by the auth-protect action. As long as this
action hasn't been activated in the current request, the context
is not available. You need a similar thing in flow as well.

Perhaps I have time to look at your example over the weekend.

Carsten