cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [Vote] Releasing 2.1.1
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 13:11:14 GMT
Hi,

I just removed my scheduler from the scratchpad. The new cron based
scheduler from Giacomo is very similar.
If you have any changes/editions you can enter a patch (like you
already did) into bugzilla.

Carsten
-----Original Message-----
From: David Kavanagh [mailto:dak@dotech.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 2:53 PM
To: dev@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Vote] Releasing 2.1.1

So, if I followed all the scheduler stuff going back and forth for the past
week, the Quartz scheduler is being used and your scheduler stuff uses it
now. I just wanted to wait for the dust to settle before thinking about
getting some other functionality moved into your scheduler. If/When I get
time, should I just get a CVS image and mail you changes?

David

Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

Giacomo Pati wrote:

I will have a look at the cron block right now.

Thanks, awaiting your comments :-)

Hi Giacomo,

please look at the other thread (Cron Block). I added
an addPeriodicJob() method to your scheduler to allow
periodic invocation (in seconds).

With that change I'm able to convert to your scheduler
and we can forget the cornerstone one (and 5 jar files...)

Carsten