cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: WebDAV proxy available
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2003 08:11:55 GMT
Le Vendredi, 29 aoû 2003, à 19:46 Europe/Zurich, Gianugo Rabellino a
écrit :

> I have now committed to the proxy block a new ProxyGenerator that
> takes whatever method and forwards it to an origin server specified as
> a sitemap parameter....

Cool!

> Anyone willing to tackle DASL searches now? :-)

I will have a look.

IIUC the next step would be to implement a ProxyWithHooks that would
allow requests to be pre- or post-processed, to be able to manipulate
requests to the webdav backend and their results, right?

I'm not sure where to do this processing though - as webdav requests
and responses are XML it would be nice to be able to process them in
Cocoon pipelines, OTOH a single Generator would be more compact. Need
to dive in to get a clearer picture.

-Bertrand