cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <>
Subject Re: [OT] I am back...
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2003 10:28:47 GMT

On Monday, Sep 29, 2003, at 05:21 Europe/Rome, Torsten Curdt wrote:

> Dear community, friends and folks,
> somehow I feel I should explain why I almost disappeared from
> this list and became more a lurker than an active member of this
> community. I know I don't have to ...but I feel better doing so.
> Finally it's official - some of you might know it already:
> I am no longer at dff internet & medien. Within the last months
> finishing the last projects and leaving dff took most of my
> time and energy. So Instead of only being able to paticipate
> half-heartedly I decided to better keep my mouth shut.
> Anyway... I'm back :) ...looking forward on lot's of RT, discussions,
> the upcoming challenges and especially meeting you guys at the
> GetTogether again!
> Thanks to orixo for organizing the GetTogether. Thanks to you guys
> for being the community that I am glad to be a part of.
> cheers
> --
> Torsten
> PS: I might wanna do some traveling first but job offers are
>     still welcome ;)

Welcome back, mate [I'm using Marcus' accent here ;-)]

Looking forward to see you and all the people I never met IRL before at
the GT.

Again, people, don't miss it.

Even if we are going to organize these things in the future again,
you'll never get the feeling of "this is the first time many of them
met in real life!"

View raw message