cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Royal <pro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Removing usage of LogKitManager / LogKitManagable
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 17:59:50 GMT
On Tuesday, September 9, 2003, at 03:30  PM, Joerg Heinicke wrote:
> Ok, done. The vote for the change was unambiguous. Please review my
> commits and change the code if necessary.

Done. your changes mirrored mine for the most part, and I just layered
a few more on top (complete eviction of LogKitManager/able from the
codebase) as well as allowing logging in CocoonServlet to be replaces
by a subclass (so now a Log4JCocoonServlet should be pretty easy, if
someone wants to do it)
-pete