cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From <Sylvain.The...@swisscom.com>
Subject RE: Cocoon 2.1 Authentication Bug? *Please* Help
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2003 11:55:31 GMT

De: Carsten Ziegeler [mailto:cziegeler@s-und-n.de]
Date: vendredi, 29. août 2003 14:17
À: dev@cocoon.apache.org
Objet: RE: Cocoon 2.1 Authentication Bug? *Please* Help

The tools use a configuration that is part of the handler configuration
in the sitemap:
                <configuration name="single-role-user-management">
                  <load-users uri="cocoon:raw:/sunrise-loaduser"/>
                  <load-roles uri="cocoon:raw:/sunrise-roles"/>
                  <new-user uri="cocoon:raw:/sunrise-newuser"/>
                  <new-role uri="cocoon:raw:/sunrise-newrole"/>
                  <change-user uri="cocoon:raw:/sunrise-changeuser"/>
                  <delete-role uri="cocoon:raw:/sunrise-delrole"/>
                  <delete-user uri="cocoon:raw:/sunrise-deluser"/>
                </configuration>

you have to adjust these pipelines as well to use ldap.

Carsten