cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject [headsup] JSR 170 v0.8 Community Review
Date Sat, 13 Sep 2003 10:16:00 GMT
I'm happy to announce that after years of work, the JSR 170 expert
group has been released the JSR 170 v0.8 for community review. After a
period of inactivity, I'm back in that expert group (and pushed a
little for this community review to happen sooner rather than later,
but didn't find any obstacles since they are eager to get feedback from
a wider community).

There are currently weaknesses in XML support (expecially whitespace
and namespaces) but the EG is fully committed to fix those before 1.0

You should be able to find the spec here:

> http://www.jcp.org/en/eg/download/jsr170-v0.8-community-
> draft.zip?id=170&fileId=1121

Feel free to send (costructive) comments on the API either publicly on
this list or privately to me. I'll make sure they arrive to the expert
group.

Thanks.

--
Stefano.