cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon does not compiled with exclude.block.cron=true
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2003 13:20:10 GMT
Upayavira dijo:
> Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>
>>Sorry, It was a error from my side. The correct is:
>>
>>"scratchpad block depends on cron block"
>>
>>This is a second dependence between blocks. the first is:
>>
>>fop block depends on batik block.
>>

> And authentification-fw depends upon session-fw
>
> We should add these dependencies to the BlockDescriptions wiki page
> (would do now if I wasn't on a train).
OK. I already done this. There are in:

http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=BlockDescriptions

Maybe this is not the best place to put it, but I dont want to start
another page that talk about blocks. If you think we need to put this info
in a separated page, let me know. I will be glad to create the new page
related just to block dependencies.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.