cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject RE: [Vote] Releasing 2.1.1
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 15:06:04 GMT
Giacomo Pati dijo:
> On Thu, 4 Sep 2003, Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>
>> Carsten Ziegeler dijo:
>> :)

>> > Or I can drink some "corn" until I forget about it :)
>>
>> Do you mean corn wine? lol.
>
> No, he means a schnapps (made from corn or grain).

I think I know the drink Carsten said.... Once upon a time... when I was a
student in Slovakia there was some bags with corn in little grains. I dont
remember the name, sorry :( But I know here is some people from Slovakia
that can help me to remeber the name of the drink. :)

>> Seriously, here in Latin America this is a kind of native drink.
>
> One gets "native" very soon drinking the "corn" Carsten means ;-)
>
>> In my
>> country it is called "chicha bruja" Also the indians has another drink
>> using corn it is destilled alcohol called "cususa". :)
>
> Corn from sweet corn?

Yep! There are also many other drinks with corn here. One is also a mix of
corn with cocoa called "pinolillo". This is very nice :)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo