cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: not working samples
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 21:04:22 GMT
I wonder how many examples not working because of Xerces upgrade? With
previous version, 2.4.0, I''d never seen "SAX2 driver class
org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser does not implement XMLReader" --
which now pops up every time you start up Jetty. Is it Xerces or is it
something else? Should we downgrade for the 2.1.2 release?

Vadim