cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <jheini...@virbus.de>
Subject not working samples
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 20:17:37 GMT
http://127.0.0.1:8888/samples/batik/anne.jpeg
http://127.0.0.1:8888/samples/batik/anne.png
An I/O error occured while processing the URI
'batikLogo.svg#Batik_Tag_Box' specified on the element <use>

http://127.0.0.1:8888/samples/i18n/simple.xsp: The link to Cocoon docs
does not work, because of missing attribute 'href'.
Strange: After the generator both seem to be equal, after the i18n
transformer they are no longer.

http://127.0.0.1:8888/samples/stx/hello.html:
- org.xml.sax.SAXException: Can't create XMLReader for class
org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser
- javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException: Can't create
XMLReader for class org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser
- javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException: Can't create
XMLReader for class org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser

http://127.0.0.1:8888/samples/aggregation/aggregate2:
Original Exception: java.lang.RuntimeException:
	at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.run(TransformerImpl.java:3364)
If I remove the stylesheet from the pipeline it works, Xalan is already
in use.

http://127.0.0.1:8888/samples/errorhandling/exception/exception?exception=error
out on console.

http://127.0.0.1:8888/samples/xsp/java/cacheable
Is there any reason why opening every link in a new window?

http://127.0.0.1:8888/samples/xsp/java/logicsheet
Does not work with umlauts. Adding the SetCharacterEncodingAction works.
But strange: char-encoding seems to have no influence on
http://127.0.0.1:8888/samples/xsp/java/request, while
http://127.0.0.1:8888/samples/request.html works without the action.

http://127.0.0.1:8888/samples/eventcache/
Does not work. Neither "uncache with action" (nothing happens) nor
"uncache with flow" (results in exception). This has nothing to do with
the switch from ComposerGenerator to SerializableGenerator I did a few
days ago. I didn't work before too. Must something be done before using
eventcache? As above the first link opens unnecessary (?) new windows.

Tested all (or at least some samples from all types of) pages outside
the blocks and the blocks from A to E.

Joerg