cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: The granularity of continuations
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2003 20:32:30 GMT
mratliff@collegenet.com wrote:

> Sylvain,
>
> Speaking as someone who understands continuations about as well as
> they do Attic Greek (menin aedie Thea is about as far as I have
> gotten), I appreciated the publication of your investigations.  I
> understand continuations a bit better now.  Thank you.

Thanks. I plan to start some docs with practical information about
continuations: kind of "continuations for dummies" with uses cases,
examples and best practices. Hopefully, this will help people getting
started with this amazing feature.

But this will be after the GetTogether, as I have a lot to do before,
including finishing my presentation.

Sylvain

PS: I understand your feeling about antic Greek, as I never learned a
single word of it ;-)