cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steve K <sh...@mm.st>
Subject Re: Unit testing pipelines?
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2003 18:05:40 GMT
Guido --

> What exactly led you to propose HTTPUnit but prevents you from using
> Anteater for the very same purpose (just curious)?

I'm sorry if I gave that impression.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but I
believe HTTPUnit and the anteater scripts both test in a similar way --
  they simulate an http based user-agent, sending requests to the site,
and then test the result HTML for correctness.  I am looking to do
testing on the pipeline level, before the data is transformed into HTML
and sent to the user.

I think I explained what I'm looking for a little better in my reply to
Upayavira.

Sorry for the confusion,
-steve