cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Oliver <res1c...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: The granularity of continuations
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2003 15:17:13 GMT
Sylvain,

I had previously seen that post on lambda-the-ultimate, and I liked the
arguments.continuation idea. However, it seemed rather low priority (at
least for me). Your posts prompted me to implement it (which turned out
to be very easy). I don't think we have communication problems, rather I
think we have had some disagreements. But in this case we do agree.

Regards,

Chris